Monday, October 3, 2011

FALL is HERE! :)

So this last weekend, Scott and I went for a drive to the Tetons and back to Idaho Falls. It was a BEAUTIFUL drive! The fall colors are starting to come out, all the yellows, oranges, and reds were amazing. I have never been up there, so everything was new to me, and that is Scott's favorite drive because that's where he Love's to go snowboarding. Then on the way back we listened to the morning session of General Conference. Needless to say it was a great drive. Able to relax and enjoy each others company.  It was nice getting out of Rexburg and the regular routine!
Besides the wonderful drive, school has been in for 3 weeks now. On the 4th week. It has been going wonderful. Scott has a huge load this semester, so he is working very hard.  He is taking construction management classes and a welding class along with Trig.  I've been taking such fun classes. I am in a 1st grade classroom 4 hours a week. It sure has been an experience. Getting an idea of my proffession. The students sure are adorable and really make you laugh! :) Everything is going well, only 3 more semesters left and then student teaching!!! CRAZY! And the wonderful Scotty will be doing an internship this winter in either Oregon or San Diego, so we will see. We are excited for what is to come for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment