Saturday, September 10, 2011

School is Starting.... once again

BYU-Idaho the Winters are back! Well, Scott's year and a half mark is here and I am at my 2 year mark. Half way done! Scott is a Construction Management major and I am an Elementary education major. We are both lovin it so far. I am especially ready for school to start because my summer has not been too eventful while Scott has been at work all summer. Ready for school, but not ready for the stress!! Uggg! Since we have been married we attended an entire semester and summer break! It flew by! Now another one is starting! Before we know it we will be done with school and have children! It sounds like a crazy thought! But really not that crazy, very realistic! Well done with my official first post, I know it's not too exciting, but more will come as exciting things happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment