Thursday, January 19, 2012

Scott has Snow... Sidney has Rain

      Since Scott and I have been apart: Scott living 300 miles away at the moment and coming home every other weekend, it has been interesting. I am in Albany with Shellie and her two girls, we have been having fun, and I have been watching the girls while Shellie works about once a week. Those girls are so adorable, and so much fun. Last weekend was the first weekend that Scott and his brother Landon came home. It was so good to see my man! My goodness it felt like forever since I have seen him! Even though it was only two weeks, that was the first time we have been apart since we have been married. This second time around has not been so bad. This week so far it has been raining crazy in Albany! I know that is not a surprise, but it is worse than the usual. Flooding, and it running down the streets. Scary outside. While it has been rainy here, it has been snowing in La Grande... A lot! Scott has sent pictures, and it is insane! We have both been having some intense weather but very different weather.
       To give you an update on Scotty... He has been doing so great at his internship! He is doing all this fancy stuff, that I have no idea what it means, but he is very excited about it and really enjoying it. He even had to present a little short update during a meeting. We are so thankful for him to have this internship because it will get him a little something extra when he starts applying for jobs in the future. He is doing so great and I am so proud of him. Even though we are apart it just makes it 10x better when we are togther. It will all be worth it at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment