Thursday, November 17, 2011

NEW NEWS for the Winters!!!!

So... Thanksgiving is coming and Scott and I are so ready for a break!! This is a pretty easy semester for me, compared to all the others in the past, but Scott, on the other hand, is so busy! We are enjoying this semester, but ready to be done with this semester. Thank goodness for Thanksgiving, but this year we have school on Monday and Tuesday for the first time.... disappointing! Oh well, what can you do. For Thanksgiving we are spending it here in Idaho Falls with Scott's family. It will be very fun with all the kidos running around. And Great news, I get to go home for Christmas!!! Since I have not been home since the wedding we felt we should go before we leave for Oregon!
OH YA.... Scott got an Internship in Oregon and we will be living with his brother's family in Albany. We are both excited for that!
Well everything is going well for the Winters :):) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment